If you have encountered a plumbing emergency, you should contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing immediately.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing discusses common plumbing emergencies every day. Here are 10 of the most common ones.
- Clogged Sinks – There’s a problem when you’re brushing your teeth and the sink fails to drain.
- Clogged Toilets -Your toilet is clogged if it makes strange noises, leaks or refuses to flush.
- Clogged Bathtubs and Shower Drains – If a strange gurgling sound comes from the drain, your bathtub and shower drains might be clogged.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets – leaky faucets and toilets can cause rust to form.
- Leaky Water Heater – A leaky water heater valve can be easily replaced, but if the water heater wall has completely rusted, you need to purchase a new water heater.
- Leaky Washing Machine Hoses – washing machines are sturdy, durable appliances, but the water hoses are often the weakest link.
- Broken Water Lines – tree roots, earthquakes and poorly aimed shovels can cause underground water lines to break.
- Burst Pipes – The freeze-thaw cycle can trigger a burst of exposed pipes. This problem could turn into a complete pipe replacement, which would need to be managed by experts.
- No Hot Water – no hot water in your bathroom could be a result of water heater malfunction or plumbing leak.
- Sewer System Backup – Multiple clogged drains and gurgling toilets are among the signs of a sewer system backup.
To know more about the different common plumbing emergencies, check out this infographic from Mr. Rooter Plumbing.